Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites.facebook connects people with their friends and relatives across the world and allow you to make new friends via messages posts, photos, and share links and many more features are present in this most prominent social site.
As Facebook is gaining popularity across the world still its users face some general or critical issues. One of the most common problems is related to Login Your account. So this blog Will Provide you some tips and tricks to get rid of those annoying issues that you are facing while signing in to Facebook
Facebook Login Tips
- Never Use any indirect Link To Facebook Log in
- Always Cross checks the site before entering Your Information.
- Use a password manager to aid login process.
- Keep a Strong and Secure password with at least Eight Characters
- Do Not Give your Password To anyone
- Reset your password instantly when you suspect that your account could be hacked/compromised.
Easy Steps to Resolve Facebook Login Errors.
When “Account Temporarily Unavailable error on Facebook” appears on Your screen then just clear your browser cache and cookies. Reloading facebook after clearing cache may possible allow you to access Your Facebook. If you are unable to Clear cookies You Can follow These Easy Steps
Clear Cookies On Mozilla
Go to Tools->Options->Privacy Tab->Disable the box that says ‘Accept Cookies From sites.
Clear Cookies On Chrome
Go to Settings > Advanced Settings> Privacy and click on “Clear Browsing Data”.
Clear cookies On internet explorer
Go to Tools->Right Click on Delete Browsing Data->Check Cookies and Website Data and Press Delete.
Facebook login unexpected error
Possibly you have done some writing error Or You have misspelled Your Password or username. So always make sure Your Caps locks is off while entering Your Password. If Still You are facing same problem you can reset Your Password.
Your Facebook account is temporarily locked:
Here are some reasons mentioned below Why Your account Has Blocked or disabled:
- Sending large Number of Friend requests and messages
- People have reported you as scam or abuse.
- Someone has tried to hack your account or attempted to sign in from a strange location.
- You were simultaneously using Different devices to Use facebook
- You were trying to generate Fake account from other identity.
Recover Facebook Login Issues with Facebook Technical HelpLine :
If You are Unable to Perform above mention procedusre and looking for an expert to help then Facebook Technical Helpline provides Facebook Support Services to recover all general or critical issues related to Facebook.Facebook Helpdesk experts are available round the clock for quick assistance in resolving Facebook login issues whenever a user dials Facebook helpline number
1-855-675-0081 within matter of seconds.
Dial Facebook support phone Number
+44-800-051-3717 (United Kingdom)
For More Info Visit